Who I am!
My name is Leonel, I was born in Santa Clara, CA. I hadn't been in the United States since I was four years old. When I was in Mexico, I used to work in a pharmacy selling medicine, and in the afternoon I would go to school. When I turned sixteen years old my father decided to bring the family to the US and start a new life with him. Now we live in the small town of Stevinson and my street address is 20747 W River RD. I have a job at a farm feeding calves, which consists of giving the calves bottled milk. During my free time, I like to write romantic poems and songs. Also I like to spend time throwing parties with my friends, but one thing that I never forgotten to do in my free time is watch TV. My only obligation now is to come to school and get good grades in this class to better my English.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home