More Time than Life
Sometimes the people say there is more time than life, but in reality our lives don’t have enough time to waste. I confess that I wasted at lot of time just daydreaming, yesterday when I was in class I was daydreaming that I was rich and powerful but when I woke up the teacher had already erased the board and I missed the notes and the assignment for that day. I realized that daydreaming is a waste of my time. Since then I made a schedule to organize my life and don’t waste it so much. Now my days start with taking a shower and eating some food then I drive to college when I am driving I like to be listening to music. I have to spend five hours at school then come back to home and do my homework then if I have some free time I watch TV or write poetry. At three I have to go to work. When I get off from my job at eighth at night I like to talk with my friends on the phone chained to their time that they are willing to waste whit me. Since I have to combine work and school I don’t have to much free time to relax. I know that life never stops and time is always against us. So I am determined to live each minute to the fullest.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home