Wednesday, November 08, 2006

How to Kill Time

Almost everyone has a plan to kill their time and I am not the exception. I use to kill my time reading a book wrote by Jorge Borgues when I don’t find a way to kill my time. I like to go out with my brother to play pool. We can stain playing pool the all day. Sometimes I like to clean up my room and organize everything for the next day that’s what most of the people do to kill time. Like my mom likes to check our homework and see our grades she uses to kill her time checking how are we doing in the school? When I have so much time free time, I like to kill it playing video games and sometimes taking a nap. As you can see everyday we can find new ways to kill our time. Even though the time doesn’t needs to be kill. The time kills him self.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home