My Graduation Party
A special day for a special occasion the 3 of July,2003 the great day for me as student but also the horrible day for me and my classmates. I remember days before the graduation my classmates and I were saying "I really want to get this done", but when they saw that the graduation day was getting closer and closer they started to be worry about it so we organized a big party to celebrate our graduation and to get everyone together, because maybe it was going to be the last day that we could be together. The day of the graduation my friends and I were doing something that we never thought we would be able to do in front of the people we started crying.
My friend Noe collapsed and fell unconscious I got scared but I had him smell alcohol to woke up. When we got in the party we saw the beautiful place that teacher had rented for us to make our party. My friend Carmen, and Noe started to drink beer so I decided to take one too. My friend Karina organized a game called LA BOTELLA and the punishment for the one who lost was to gave a kiss to the ugliest girl and how was my lucky that I was the first one who loose It wasn't a sacrifice because the girl that Carmen chose for me was gorgeous and I like her in addition to that I was kind of drunk by then I kissed the girl, even thou that was the first kiss in my life I think that was not too bad. When we stopped to play LA BOTELLA we started to talk about how beautiful was to share a room with our friends and that maybe we would never be together again in our life this made me cry and still makes me sad each time that I think of my friends. I feel like I want to cry. My graduation day was sad but unforgettable and I will always have that memory in my mine.
My friend Noe collapsed and fell unconscious I got scared but I had him smell alcohol to woke up. When we got in the party we saw the beautiful place that teacher had rented for us to make our party. My friend Carmen, and Noe started to drink beer so I decided to take one too. My friend Karina organized a game called LA BOTELLA and the punishment for the one who lost was to gave a kiss to the ugliest girl and how was my lucky that I was the first one who loose It wasn't a sacrifice because the girl that Carmen chose for me was gorgeous and I like her in addition to that I was kind of drunk by then I kissed the girl, even thou that was the first kiss in my life I think that was not too bad. When we stopped to play LA BOTELLA we started to talk about how beautiful was to share a room with our friends and that maybe we would never be together again in our life this made me cry and still makes me sad each time that I think of my friends. I feel like I want to cry. My graduation day was sad but unforgettable and I will always have that memory in my mine.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home