Tuesday, December 05, 2006

My Earliest Childhood Memory

My earliest childhood memory was when I was five years old. It was my first day of school and I didn’t want to stay in the school. I remember that my mom told me “You should stay and after school I will buy you a toy” but not even for that I wanted to stay. I didn’t want to stay in the school but my mom made me. The teacher took me to the class room, and I started to throw the toys away and I hit my classmates the teacher sent me to the office. I was walking to the office and I tried to jump a fence to go home but, before I jump the principal got me. She asked me why I was going to jump? And I told her that I was mad and I didn’t want to be in the school, then she told me that nothing bad can happen me in the school and if I study my mom will be proud of me. That was my real lesson of that day I learned that I should always do whatever my mom tells me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home