Shopping Habits
My shopping habits are (1) if I will buy something I like to check what type of clothing it is? Make sure is a registered mark. I like to look at the price if it is expensive then I don’t buy it. Also I have a little defect. When I'm shopping I like to walk around the mall and try on different types of clothing to see which one goes with my personality and which I can buy. One time my friend Maria took me to the Modesto Mall for the first time. I saw all of the stores together and all the beautiful clothing that were there I started to buy clothes without look at the price. I just bought them. That was an amazing experience but after I spent all my money I Got sad because I spent the money that I was suposed to use for the school. The moral of this is “ You should look up the price first and think, do I really need this or not?.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home