Thanksgiving
In thanksgiving my whole family came together at my aunt’s house. A thanksgiving that I never had. For me was the best day of the year because I spent a whole day eating and watching TV. I can’t say the same thing for my mom and my aunt because they were the ones that cooking the menu for that night. They cooked the turkey, the bread pudding, pumpkin pie, strawberry tart with pastry cream and this is not enough they made roast shrimp with orange and rosemary. After we started eating my mom and my aunt pray and gave thanks to God for giving us everything we need and don’t allow us to stay without food to eat everyday. Then my uncle Rafa started to cut the turkey, I felt like I will never get full. It was a great night which I will never forget.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home